Frederick Gaston will help guide Intended Parents and Egg Donors by offering solid, fact-based information about an often confusing and emotional area of law.
When it comes to guiding Intended Parents and Egg Donors, attorney Frederick Gaston offers his clients a powerful resource for success. In addition, egg donation attorney Frederick Gaston will provide you with highly specialized, private legal services that are needed to protect all the parties’ legal rights, as well as the rights of the Intended Parents to their baby.
Fred Gaston will guide you and help you with the following services:
- Advising the Parties as to their rights and responsibilities under the egg donation agreement and fertility law
- Preparation or review of the complicated egg donation agreement
- Referring to other experienced attorneys who will be able to act as the independent counsel for your egg donor
- Preparing letters of release for the agencies and physicians involved in the egg donation process
- Management of funds in the Client Trust Account
- Providing all other legal services that may be necessary to help you (Intended Parents) establish your legal rights to your baby
- Providing any additional legal services by a fertility lawyer that may be necessary, especially in the event of a dispute or question over parentage