Helping You Serve and Protect Your Clients
As an in vitro physician, you help intended parents start families through the use of assisted reproductive technologies (ART) – a noble profession, but one fraught with government regulations and legal risks. Gaston & Gaston reduces your risk and helps ensure successful in vitro outcomes by providing the legal expertise required to protect you, your clinic, and the clients you recommend for surrogacy.
As the experts in surrogacy law, we have years of experience working with domestic and international clients who choose to start their families through ART. We protect the legal rights of all parties while making sure every step of the process is conducted according to current fertility law.
Protecting Your Clinic and Its Reputation
In the highly regulated field of in vitro fertilization, even the slightest misstep can damage your clinic’s reputation and lead to unwanted legal complications. Gaston & Gaston protects your rights by:
- Creating legally binding contracts between your clinic and the intended parents, the surrogate, and any egg donors.
- Ensuring that you have all the required documents with clients, donors, and surrogates to be in full compliance with California fertility law.
- Working directly with your third-party reproductive facility to ensure everything is done in the right time and right way. This includes managing communications between Gaston & Gaston, the surrogacy agency, your physicians, the hospital, the OBGYN, and other medical personnel involved with the case.
Protecting the Rights of Your Donors
Gaston & Gaston can also safely guide you through the process of creating egg and embryo banks with the following services:
- Advising all parties as to their rights and responsibilities under the egg donation agreement and fertility law
- Preparing or reviewing the complicated egg donation agreement
- Referring to other experienced attorneys who can act as independent counsel for your egg donor
- Preparing letters of release for the agencies and physicians involved in the egg donation process
- Managing funds in the client trust account to ensure your donors receive proper payment
Gaston & Gaston has extensive experience working with in vitro physicians and clinics in many different jurisdictions. We understand the unique legal challenges surrounding your field of medicine, and have the knowledge and experience to successfully resolve them to the benefit of all involved. For the experts in fertility and surrogacy law, contact Gaston & Gaston at email@example.com.