The Safe, Legal Way to Have a Child Through Surrogacy
Starting a family through surrogacy should be a joyful process. For the intended parents, it’s an opportunity to raise the child you thought you couldn’t have. For surrogates, it’s an opportunity to bring joy into the lives of others in a very meaningful way.
Achieving these life-changing results requires experienced legal counsel at every step of the way. As the experts in fertility and surrogacy law, Gaston & Gaston has the knowledge, experience, and expertise to ensure that your rights are protected throughout the process, so that the birth of the child is a joyous event for all.
As one of the most experienced fertility law firms in the U.S., Gaston & Gaston:
- Are experts in creating legally binding fertility and surrogacy contracts
- Have long-standing relationships with in vitro clinics, surrogacy agencies, and other fertility attorneys in the U.S. and around the world to help expedite the surrogacy process
- Have experience working in all jurisdictions, domestically and abroad
- Successfully manage several hundred surrogacy cases every year
Peace of Mind for Intended Parents
Although we work with all parties during the surrogacy process, our primary focus is providing intended parents with peace of mind by ensuring that:
- Every step of your surrogacy process is conducted according to current surrogacy law
- Your rights as intended parents are fully protected before, during, and after the surrogacy process
- The surrogate cannot change her mind and keep the baby when it is born
- The baby is your genetic offspring
Most important, we employ a proven parental establishment process to have you court-appointed as the legal parents of the child before it is born, so that the birth of your child is a joyous event rather than a legal nightmare.
Protecting Your Rights as a Surrogate
As the surrogate, you play an essential role in the in vitro family creation process. Accordingly, the experience should be a safe and happy experience for you as well. To protect your rights at every step of the process, Gaston & Gaston:
- Creates or reviews all contracts between you and the in vitro clinic, your surrogacy agency, and the intended parents to ensure they are in full compliance with current surrogacy law
- Can recommend experienced surrogacy attorneys to serve as your independent counsel.
- Streamlines the surrogacy process by ensuring all parties know what to do and when, so everything is done at the right time in a correct and legal manner.
Why put yourself at risk through this emotional and financially significant process? Whether you’re an intended parent or surrogate, your rights will be fully protected with Gaston & Gaston – the experts in fertility and surrogacy law. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.