The Experts in U.S. and International Fertility Law
Starting a family through surrogacy should be a joyful process. For the intended parents, it’s an opportunity to raise the child you thought you couldn’t have. For surrogates, it’s an opportunity to bring joy into the lives of others in a very meaningful way.
As an international firm helping intended parents start a family via surrogacy in the state of California, we know very well one of the most important decisions you can make is choosing which U.S. law firm to work with.
Gaston & Gaston has years of experience with international agencies streamlining the overseas surrogacy process. As the experts in surrogacy and fertility law, we work directly with your agency to ensure everything is done according to U.S. and international regulations while protecting the rights of your intended parent clients as well as the rights of your agency.
Protecting Your Intended Parent Clients
Gaston & Gaston provides intended parents from foreign countries with the same complete package of legal services we provide our U.S. clients, including:
- Drafting and filing all parental establishment documents
- Preparing and circulating all other required court documents
- Making any necessary court appearances to ensure your clients’ names are placed on the baby’s original birth certificate at birth
- Providing liaison between the state and county vital records and hospital to ensure the birth certificate process is properly completed
- Providing any additional legal services that may be necessary, especially if parentage is disputed or in question
We employ a proven process to ensure your intended parent clients are declared the legal parents before their child is born. We help your clients negotiate contracts with surrogate agencies and in vitro clinics and hospitals. In addition, we streamline the entire process by making sure that all parties know what to do, when to do it, and how to do it legally.
Protecting Your Agency
At Gaston & Gaston, we understand that surrogacy laws and processes differ in each country. We help protect the rights of your agency – and your reputation – by:
- Staying current on all fertility and surrogacy laws in your country
- Preparing or reviewing all contracts between you, your client, and any surrogacy agencies, in vitro clinics, medical hospitals, or other organizations serving your client
- Ensuring that you and your client understand your rights and obligations under current California fertility law
- Making sure all parties understand what to do and when, so your client’s fertility process is conducted in a legal and compliant manner
Few U.S. law firms have been practicing fertility law longer than Gaston & Gaston. Fewer still have the experience that comes from working with so many international agencies around the globe. For a seamless surrogacy process that protects you and your clients from beginning to end, contact us at email@example.com.